Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Happenings...

Brett and I have been having a very nice summer (& very busy!).
June 19-21 we went up to Midway to spend the weekend with Brett's family - including Shelly from Boston!! We had a great time; unfortunately I have been a bit lazy in taking pictures so the picture below is the only one I have of this event. This is a pic of all the Karren girls before heading out for lunch.
We had a lot of fun playing tennis, raquetball, eating, and relaxing.



The next weekend June 26th - Brett and I spent the night up Big Cottonwood at a cabin. I have the sweetest coworkers. Sally from work gave us a night at their cabin for a "baby" gift. It was really fun, the next day we attempted to hike to Lake Blanch; unfortunately being 30 weeks pregnant slowed us down too much so we didn't make it to the top, booo!





4th of July - We went up to my parents cabin last friday and came home last night because Brett had to work today (quarter close - booo!). The weather was a bit colder than usual but it ended up being perfect. Friday we played tennis and went swimming in the pool; yesterday we went boating and took the dogs to the beach. Once again, I haven't been very good at taking many pictures! We had a great time!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Amy said...

I love your cute little belly! And I mean little!

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Jessica, you are such a beautiful pregnant lady! Love all the pics. I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer, enjoy those last few motnhs alone before the baby comes. Love you.

Annie said...

I'm with everyone else. You are such a picture-perfect pregnant woman. You look so great. Happy 31 weeks! I'm counting down. Can't wait to meet this baby boy.

Lindseylou said...

You guys are having so much fun! You are so small! Hope all is well, I'll miss seeing you guys each week.