We got tagged by Annie to post our top 10 favorites. Of course Brett wanted to be included so he also made his list. Here they are:
1) Rodizio Grill: Though we can't afford to eat here it is one of my favorites. I love their brazilian lemonade and juicy meats! If only we had more $$$. If you have never eaten here you are missing out!
2) Rainbow Gardens: This is the cutest place near Ogden Canyon and has the biggest gift shop in the West. I wouldn't say it is the best food in the world but I have such great memories here because my mom, aunt, and I frequented here often as I grew up. Great for lunches or desserts.
3) Plates & Palates: This little salad/soup/sandwich shop is located in Bountiful. It has the best salads with dried apricots, feta cheese, and roasted pecans. Very affordable and healthy.
4) Citrus Grill: Though we have only been to this restaurant once it made the top ten! I ate a chicken roll-up which was delicious! Brett had the turkey sandwhich with coleslaw which was also very tasty (Annie's Fav).
5) Zin Bistro: Pastries!!!! This is a cute little "girly" restaurant in Holladay. When you first get there they give you a whole plate of homemade pastries. They are only open for lunches tues-saturday?? and you have to get there before 1pm.
6) Sugarhouse BBQ: This is a more feminine BBQ restaurant. The atmosphere a little more "classy" than Famous Daves. I love the beef brisket sandwhiches.
7) Maadox: Located in Brigham City. This is another restaurant that I can't afford often but it has great all american meals. Homemade cream soda and grade A steaks! For those who can't afford their sit down meals; they have an old fashioned drive up where the servers come to your car. They have fabulous banana cream pie!
8) Desert Edge Brewery: This is located in Trolley Square. They have wonderful sandwhiches and the best pasta salads ever!
9) Cafe Rio: I have to put this on here because we frequent this favorite the most. I love the pork tostadas or pork burritos. Very affordable and filling!
10) Mandarin: This chinese restuarant is located in the heart of Bountiful. Probably the best chinese restuarant I have been to. It is always packed so you have to get there early.
BRETT's Favorites in no particular order:
Paradise cafe- Roasted tomatoe soup
Bens cookies-triple chocolate cookie and hot chocolate
Noodles-Mac and cheese
Cafe rio-pork tostadas/burritos/ tres leches
Goodwood/Famouse Daves: Beef brisket
Texas Roadhouse- rolls and steak
Chilis-Cajun chicken pasta and molten chocolate cake
Panda express-orange chicken
The Pie- mushroom, tomatoe pizza
I tag Lori, Stephanie, Jake, and Shannon.
6 comments:
Must I limit my top ten to restaurants in Utah?
Jake,
No, any top 10 will work!
I've always wanted to go to Zinn bistro. I've heard it's so great. You've convinced me that I must go! Loved your post . . . and loved Brett's involvement.
Love your choices! Love the Mandarin and Maddox! I didn't know that Plates and Palates was a restaurant. I thought it was a kitchen store. I will have to get over there and try the food! Good Post!
Jessica,
Do you build you own playlist on the song editor you use on your blog? There is a song by Avril Lavigne (Why) that I want, but cannot find it. Where did it come from?
Mike would be so proud that your #1 is Rodizio Grill - he loves anything Brazilian. It's so disappointing that after being in Brazil for 18 months I still don't like the food. I guess it's probably all that meat - not a fan. My poor husband always has to find someone else to go with him. I loved the rest of your list - I haven't been to most of those places. I'll have to check them out.
Post a Comment