Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Spontaneous Trip to Arches!

So Brett and I aren't the most spontaneous people ever, but we were this last weekend. We decided since we didn't have any plans that we would go to Arches. It was a short trip but it was a blast! I love Arches it is so beautiful!


I LOVE fall, so when I found this beautiful tree I had to get a picture with it! The leaves were awesome next to the rocky landscape.









4 comments:

deathtonorthridge said...

I love the Ute logo! Looks like a great trip to Arches!

Lorien said...

What a fun thing for a young newlywed couple to do...do it often, before you know it there will be things (cute little things) that will keep you from getting away as much.

Annie said...

I "tagged" you on my blog. Basically, you need to list 6 habits/facts about yourself on your blog and then tag 6 more people. :) I'm excited to read your answers.

Annie said...

I "tagged" you on my blog. Basically, you need to list 6 habits/facts about yourself on your blog and then tag 6 more people. :) I'm excited to read your answers.