I was tagged by Annie, so I have to write 6 facts/habits about me. I also have to tag 6 other people, but since I don't have many blog friends I will just blog the only people I know! Here we go:
#1- I am cheap! I will go into a store and pick up a shirt, even if it is only $9.99 I will stress about buying it and eventually put it back. This can end up being a good thing at times when we need to save, but sometimes the stress isn't worth it!
#2- I am sorry but I have to copy Annie on this one! I am married to the perfect person for me! I love him to death! We have only been married for 5 months, but I can't image being without him. We can do absolutely nothing together but have a blast doing it. He makes me want to be a better person. He is so patient and consistent. I am so thankful to be married to such a great guy!
#3- I love to cook! When I was younger I never thought I would enjoy it. Since we've been married I have learned to enjoy cooking even more. I like to try different and "impressive" recipes. I love making anything as long as I have the time: desserts, meals, bread. My mom bought me a creme bruele set which was fun. It is actually very easy to make, but I wouldn't tell anyone that when I served it because I love getting the credit for the "difficult" dessert (I know it's lame)!
#4- I love the outdoors. It is so refreshing being outside. One of my favorite things is waterskiing; I enjoy the heat of the sun and relaxing on the boat! I love hiking; my favorite hikes are those to peaks/outlooks. Some people like hiking to lakes or other things, but I love to be on top of the mountain looking out; it is amazing. Like I said on my post, my favorite season is fall. I am in love with the trees especially when they are changing colors. I love sunsets! In short, I am in love with nature!
#5- I am a sleepaholic. Brett doesn't understand this principle, but I think women do! I love taking naps and sleeping in. Brett thinks this is wasting time, I think sleep is using time wisely. If I don't get my sleep I get really stressed. Brett knows that I HAVE to get my sleep, so if he knows I am tired he asks me "Are you "stressful" tired?" If I am stressful tired he knows I have to get to bed immediately. It is amazing that I somehow got through the last couple years of school working graveyard shifts!
#6- I am not detail-oriented. Brett is obsessed with detail; for example, his closet is spotless, and he rotates his clothes. I am lucky to get my clothes on a hanger. I hate doing finances or looking at spreadsheets, but Brett can look at spreadsheets all day at work and then come home and make a new spreadsheet. When carving pumpkins I got tired of carving my easy pumpkin, but Brett's was perfect and VERY detailed! This is why we make a good pair!
1 comment:
Jessics - it was interesting to read about your six charateristics. Kathy and I would like to add No. 7: you are an awsome daughter-in-law and we love you very much!
Post a Comment