Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What's happening...


-We have been busy, busy with home selling/closing and house hunting and buying.  Yep, we bought a house in Farmington and we are soooo excited to move in at the end of the month.


-We I have been watching American Idol again. I think there are some really talented people this year. I am rooting for Phillip Phillips or Jessica Sanchez.


-I have been training for the SLC 1/2 marathon and go through phases of absolutely hating running to enjoying it (slightly).  I had a not so fun 11 miler in the wind last Saturday...didn't love it.  On the bright side, I am getting much smarter by listening to podcasts.


-Trying to get the motivation to start packing and organizing our house. Not going so well.


-Loving that Tate can go outside and play in the dirt. I don't love the dirt that follows him into the house.


-I finally finished Persuasion by Jane Austen. I would have loved it more had I read it a bit faster. I thought it was good but not as great as I expected (I had high expectations). Great love story though. Now I need to watch the movie.

1 comment:

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Congrats on your new home! And way to go on your running! You inspire me!