- Don't make sugar cookies...they are a mess, make you fat, and take WAY too long.
- Our house is up for sale. Yep. We are trying it out. If it works, great, if not...that's ok too! I have had at least 100 realtors call me so far.
- It's Friday 12:30pm and I am still in my PJ's. Blame it on the sugar cookies!
- I am running a 1/2 marathon in just over 10 weeks and am having a hard time getting motivated. I am sure when I get to my long runs I will feel much more motivated?? Ha ha.
- Started reading Persuasion by Jane Austen for book club. Hopefully I will start understanding what I am reading soon??
- If Toby lives to his 1st birthday without getting squashed by his brother it will be a miracle.
- We went to Kangaroo Zoo yesterday, there was a little boy that started pushing and kicking Tate while he was in the jumping thing. I couldn't save him because I was holding Toby. Let's just say I was a little "ticked". Big bully, messing with my two year old!
- I haven't had my hair done since before Toby was born...yep it has been at least 4.5 months. So excited for my appt tomorrow!
- This Josh Powell thing makes me absolutely sick.
- Can't wait for Spring!
Friday, February 10, 2012
On my mind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Persuasion is hands down my very favorite Jane Austen! I hope that you love it. (I have found it much easier to read classics if I watch the movie first. That way I know the story line enough to not be distracted by the language.)
"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope. Tell me not that I am too late, that such precious feelings are gone for ever. I offer myself to you again with a heart even more your own than when you almost broke it, eight and a half years ago. Dare not say that a man forgets sooner than woman, that his love has an earlier death. I have loved none but you. Unjust I may have been, weak and resentful I have been, but never inconstant."
Where will you live if you sell your house? Keep your blog up to date so I'll know about you!
Post a Comment