So our celebration for our 4 yr anniversary wasn't the most "awesome" but we had a lot of fun. We had never been mini golfing together so after dinner we headed to the Boondocks. (our official celebration will be in Seattle next month :)
I got creamed like expected.
Me at 22 weeks.
Brett decided to hit some balls at the batting cages. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. He decided he could do the "medium/fast", well out of 24 balls he didn't hit one. I wasn't quite sure what to say when he came out. It was really funny.
Overall, it was a great celebration!
THE YEAR OF THE BOY
So I think I mentioned in an earlier post that out of my parents 4 children 3 of us are pregnant. 3 of us are having BOYS! What are the chances. Then I got to thinking...everyone I know that is pregnant right now (and that's a lot of people) are all having boys. Must be something in the way the stars aligned this year.
Here's Tate being ALL boy and doing what he does best....playing with multiple cars.
This picture is just random to prove that we have been outside grilling; our new thing is grilling pizzas, it's the best!
1 comment:
One of these days we need to schedule some time to hang out. I know it is quite the undertaking - living so far apart. But it's time to hang out again. It sounds like Brett and I need to go to Falcon Park to hit some baseballs - like the good ol' days.
Post a Comment