Monday, April 11, 2011

Date Night

On a very snowy night last week Brett and I had a fun date night and went to (my now favorite) musical:


It was awesome! 
I loved it, mostly because I loved the book but it was very well done and a perfect date for the ugly Spring night. 



Other happenings:

-Brett is waking up every morning at 6am to study for his CPA exam or should I say exams...there are 4 of them so he won't be done for over 1 yr. Boo!!!

-I haven't colored my hair in exactly 1 yr!  I'm not loving my hair right now so I may go blonder in the future but it has been quite nice not worrying about grow out (or paying lots of $$$ for hair coloring!).

-Watching American Idol. I think Steve Tyler is deaf and possibly high... he thinks everyone sounds wonderful.  Steve... they don't!!! I haven't decided my favorite yet, but was pretty surprised to see Pia get voted off last week.

-Went to the doctor today to see how new baby is doing...everything is going well.  I am a little less nauseous which is a blessing!  Then my midwife said, "oh, good you've gained 4 lbs!"  Wish I was as enthusiastic as she was about that. 

-Tate thinks he is a lamb. He loves to baaa like a lamb, he does it better than everyone I know. Pretty much the funniest thing.  
He also LOVES reading with his dad.


-Out of my 4 siblings 3 of us are pregnant. One due August, me in Oct, my sister in November. I think my parents put something in the water???  Should be very fun in the Fall.

-I will go crazy if it snows any more.  Please bring warmth!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm still so sad I never got to see A Tale of Two Cities. It was sold out the days we could go before Maxwell was born and now it's over. Sad story.

Good luck to Brett on all his studying and upcoming tests. And good luck to you getting rid of the nausea. Hope it keeps on getting better and better. And I so empathize with the stupid scale. I honestly think the best think about Maxwell coming on time was not having to step on the darn scale anymore!!

Laura said...

I had no idea you have a mid wife this round... how exciting!!! :) you will have to give me the details about that :) Glad to see you are doing good though. I am just bearly showing and find out what we are having in like ten days....I am so excited :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you still blog even when you're not feeling the best--glad to hear about your date and good luck to Brett. Always fun to see cute TATE!!! Hope you get another one as cute & as much fun!!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK on your CPA test, Brett!!
Glad cute Tate is going to be a book worm like his Grandpa Jeff!!