Such a cute picture! I love it. And he is getting so big!
Ugh. Shots are the worst. I hate that. He's a love. And I can't believe how big he's getting!
Oh, what a little stud. I love that picture - but I really love all pictures of him. Looks like he's got the same genes as my girls with the height and the weight (though Lizie would have smoked him on weight). Glad he survived the shots. Boo. xoxo
Loved the picture of Tate's big eyes!!! Glad the shots are over!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such a cute picture! I love it. And he is getting so big!
Ugh. Shots are the worst. I hate that. He's a love. And I can't believe how big he's getting!
Oh, what a little stud. I love that picture - but I really love all pictures of him. Looks like he's got the same genes as my girls with the height and the weight (though Lizie would have smoked him on weight). Glad he survived the shots. Boo. xoxo
Loved the picture of Tate's big eyes!!! Glad the shots are over!!
Post a Comment