Thursday, March 13, 2008

Look what's cookin'

I know this food looks so good that you would think I made it, well you're wrong. Brett made this for dinner tonight. He enjoys to cook, but loves to grill. He made grilled citrus-ginger pork chops; I'm usually not a huge pork chop fan but these were great! The presentation made it taste even better! Good job Brett!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Wow, I am impressed! Looks good!

Stephanie said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Brett is quite the man...When do you move in your new house?

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

Jessica, Brett is such a good hubby. :) Ryan has cooked for me a total of may 4 times since we got married. You guys are so cute together.

Annie said...

YUMMY! Go Brett. We'll have to get that recipe. It sounds/looks good.

Jacob said...

I am commenting about "Brett's current read..." Where can I find a book like that to read? As Brett's co-star to Brokeback Mountain 2, I am sure I would enjoy this book as well.

Unknown said...

Savage what? Brett, what are you reading??? Makes me wonder what that deleted comment was about. Clint is very impressed by your affinity for cooking, by the way. I am too.

Lorien said...

Don't ever let that boy go!!!