Thursday, November 29, 2007

READY FOR CHANGE

So Brett and I were ready for some new looks, but since Brett can't really change his "hair" much he decided to try to grow a gotee. It was fun for a change until he decided to shave only the chin and leave the mustache; ummm, not such a great idea! He looked a little "gangster" like???


The gansta look! Thank goodness this look only lasted about 10 minutes!
Not the greatest picture but this is before my haircut.


AFTER





3 comments:

Annie said...

I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I've been dying to see your new "do". It looks super cute on you. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I guess we'll see you tomorrow at the big party? If not, hopefully Sunday.

Unknown said...

Hey Jess,

You hair looks cute. I recently got a new do as well but since I don't have a blog, I guess you can't see it. Don't worry, my husband looks bad with a mustache also, at least without the goatee. He has been growing his hair out and growing somewhat of a beard. I'm not sure about that. Hope you guys are doing well. Love looking at the pictures. Keep them coming!

Love,
Alea

Lorien said...

I love the haircut! (But not so much the mustache!) I got your c-mas card today- so cute, thank you. I hope to see you before c-mas I have a little something for you, will you be home on the evening of the 14th? Call me...