So I am recruiting blog friends because I don't have any!!! I conviced my cousin to start a blog, so here's Nicole with her 1st blog! Her's wasn't working well so hopefully she will continue blogging.
Hey girl, Sorry I don't have a blog for you to look at. You are doing a great job with yours. I love looking at it to see all of your pictures. I just haven't gotten into it. I feel like I wouldn't have anything to put on it. But, if you would like to look at my Britney & Lara's to see pictures of the kids you are more than welcome. It's fransenfollies.blogspot.com I love to go on other peoples so keep the pictures coming! Love ya! Alea
1 comment:
Hey girl, Sorry I don't have a blog for you to look at. You are doing a great job with yours. I love looking at it to see all of your pictures. I just haven't gotten into it. I feel like I wouldn't have anything to put on it. But, if you would like to look at my Britney & Lara's to see pictures of the kids you are more than welcome. It's fransenfollies.blogspot.com I love to go on other peoples so keep the pictures coming!
Love ya!
Alea
Post a Comment